The CAF Executive Committee will be meeting on Saturday in Algiers, Algeria and will take a decision to re-open the bidding process for the 2025 AFCON.
Guinea’s attorney general has ordered legal proceedings against Mr Conde and 26 of his former officials, according to a court document.
The president previously said the team will refund the state’s money if they failed to win the cup.
The junta says it would not yield to any pressure to allow former president Alpha Conde to leave the country.
Junta boss Lt.-Col. Mamady Doumbouya has requested talks to form a transitional government, media reports from Conakry indicate.