Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Yakubu Danladi

September 13, 2022

Gov. Abdulrazaq presents N187.5 billion revised budget estimate to Kwara Assembly

52.34 per cent of the revised budget would go for recurrent, while capital expenditure would gulp the remaining 47.66 per cent.

AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq
May 19, 2022

Kwara Assembly declares defected member’s seat vacant

Mr Guyegi noted that the prolonged division affected the party and claimed his political ambition was no longer guaranteed.

Kwara House of Assembly and APC