Mr Kabir said the government released N10 million to each of the state’s 361 political wards to enable communities to undertake development projects.
Mr Ukandu said the victim was reportedly attacked at about 8:30 p.m. on Thursday.
He said that the command had activated a coordinated search-and-rescue operation.
A commercial driver, Johnson Fadeyi, said the deteriorating condition of the road had reduced daily trips.
The commissioner said the decision was taken following the indiscriminate construction of speed bumps.
The police spokesperson said the recovered tricycle had been taken into police custody.
The affected staff members are Collins Ojeh and Emmanuel Eze.
The coordinator noted that the gesture would boost farmers’ income and sustain food security.
The state police spokesperson said investigation was ongoing into the incident.
Mr Angyu appreciated the state government for providing the equipment and qualified personnel who made the establishment of the unit possible.
