Mr Nwadavid tricked and defrauded his victims, residents in Massachusetts, of over $2.5 million and wired the money into cryptocurrency accounts.
The EFCC said the suspects would be charged to court upon completion of investigation.
WHO disclosed this in a statement on Wednesday to mark the International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking 2025
This contradicts Mr Damagum’s comment at a press conference earlier in the day after a closed-door meeting with officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission.
The RRS Commander, Sola Jejeloye, has directed that the nabbed suspects be charged to court immediately.
Mr Damagum said the decision to return Mr Anyanwu to the party’s National Working Committee, “was a difficult decision.
“In response, land and air component troops launched several counter-attacks that eliminated scores of bandits in the encounters,” said the Nigerian Army.
The police spokesperson said the suspect and the exhibits found on him are now in police custody, as the investigation is ongoing.
The police encouraged anyone struggling with emotional difficulties to seek help from relevant health professionals and agencies.
The 27-year-old bride and the 25-year-old groom were heading out of the reception when the attackers opened fire.
