Work to commence on Osun house project in Abuja

Governor Ademola Adeleke says work will commence on the state’s house project abandoned for 13 years in the Central Business District, Abuja.
This was disclosed in a statement by his spokesman, Olawale Rasheed, on Sunday.
Mr Adeleke expressed delight that all contractual issues that delayed the completion of the project for 13 years had been resolved.
According to the governor, the state Ministry of Works and Infrastructure will commence work on the project by next month.
“In line with the policy of our administration to complete all inherited projects, we have resolved all bottlenecks and the ministry of works is to commence work without further delay.
“I urge the ministry to fast track the project. Our administration is committed in completing the project started and almost completed by former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola.
“From 2023 to date, we have successfully navigated the contractual issues. I can assure Osun people that the coast is now clear now and Osun will soon be reaping the fruits of its investment in the project,” said the Osun governor.
(NAN)
We have recently deactivated our website's comment provider in favour of other channels of distribution and commentary. We encourage you to join the conversation on our stories via our Facebook, Twitter and other social media pages.
More from Peoples Gazette

Agriculture
FG tasks ECOWAS on leveraging financing strategies for agroecology
The federal government has urged stakeholders in the agriculture and finance sectors in the West Africa region to leverage financing strategies to enhance agroecology practices

Politics
Katsina youths pledge to deliver over 2 million votes to Atiku
“Katsina State is Atiku’s political base because it is his second home.”

Uncategorized
Why Nigeria is becoming an interesting market for international online casinos
Nigeria has an established betting culture, giving gaming businesses a starting point as they assess how consumers discover, compare and use platforms.

Port Harcourt
UNICEF seeks ethical reporting of children
The speakers stressed that the media could either compound children’s burdens or help protect them.

States
Ebonyi LG Poll: Police announce movement restriction
Ms Okafor warned that anyone found engaging in acts capable of causing a breakdown of law and order would face the full weight of the law.

Heading 1
Suspected cultists denied access to Davido at Ataoja’s palace shot 60-year-old man dead: Police
Police said the incident occurred around Ita-Olokan area of Osogbo at about 4 p.m., shortly after the governor visited the monarch alongside Davido.

Hot news Home top
Nigeria, Kenya lose $286 million music revenue annually to copyright gaps: U.S.
She urged policymakers to ratify and fully implement the WIPO Copyright Treaty.







