The one-storey building fell Wednesday afternoon while workers were working at the site located in Flour Mills Estate along Magbon axis, Badagry.
Traders allege that Mrs Tinubu-Ojo is demanding a bribe of N5 million before Oyingbo market can be reopened.
A 10-year-old boy trapped in rubble after the explosion died on the way to a hospital after being rescued.
Three people have been confirmed killed in a gas explosion at Ojekunle Street, Papa Ajao, along the Mushin axis, Lagos.
“FRSC Ogun sector command wishes to inform the motoring public on the traffic situation along Lagos-Ibadan expressway on burning tanker laden with gas.”
Mr Sanwo-Olu, while giving an update at the scene of the Monday crash said four more bodies were recovered from the debris on Saturday.
Experts urged promoters of the apprenticeship system to scale up to industrialisation as against mere trading.
The standard organisation said as soon as the samples are retrieved from the site, the result will be out in a matter of days.
So far, 38 bodies have been recovered from the rubbles of the 21-storey building, as one more body was recovered on Friday morning.
Mr Osibona’s lifeless remain was removed from the rubbles of the building Thursday afternoon.
