LASEMA said that two males bodies were recovered from the rubbles, making the number of bodies so far recovered 38.
The third-day update from the emergency responders said that two male bodies were recovered from the rubble.
A fire outbreak razed some shops at Owode Onirin bus stop, along Ikorodu road, mainland Lagos on Wednesday.
The death toll of the collapsed Ikoyi tower rose to 20 on Tuesday evening, with the recovery of one more body as rescuers continued searching for survivors.
Mr Hamzat said the building was shut down for some months to allow the developer to make the necessary corrections.
The death toll of the collapsed building in Ikoyi has risen to six on Tuesday after rescuers dug up three more bodies from the rubble.
It is said that the property owner whose name was given as Wale Bob was also on site when the building collapsed.
A 21-storey building has collapsed on Gerard Road, in the highbrow area of Ikoyi, Lagos.
The news was shared on Mrs Odumakin’s Facebook page on Sunday, disclosing that the babies were delivered in the United States.
Mr Odumosu suggests that until an official complaint was made, erring officers won’t be sanctioned, despite evidence of their misconduct.
