The two protesters, identified as Hassan ‘Soweto’ and Dele Frank, were arraigned before Justice A.I.O Alaka at the Yaba Magistrate Court, on Thursday.
The police command in Oyo state has nabbed two armed robbery suspects, following credible intelligence and a manhunt.
Mr Wike also said his administration would not be moved by blackmail and intimidation tactics by the striking FCTA workers.
Nigerians have once again been plunged into darkness as the national power grid collapsed for the second time in January, just four days after the first system failure on Friday.
Mr Fayose said Mr Makinde got the shock of his political life when he visited Mr Tinubu last week at the Villa.
The police said operatives recorded the success during a stop-and-search exercise.
The federal government on Thursday announced the disbursement of N152 billion to contractors after verification of their executed projects.
The command thanked the public for promptly reporting the incident.
The state police spokesperson said the operation was part of the command’s proactive policing strategies.
The state police commissioner accused the defendants of wandering into cultivated farmlands.
