The command said it had immediately launched a manhunt to apprehend the fleeing suspects.
Users worldwide will be able to voluntarily reserve a name via the app.
“As of now, the number of those abducted is unspecified,” he said.
“The problem here is not the immigrants; that is simply scapegoating. The problem is broken countries,” he said.
The army said the terrorists surrendered to the troops due to relentless military pressure.
Police said two people have been arrested, with one of them believed to be the alleged shooter.
“I could conclude that the two deaths that occurred. One yesterday was a result of the authorities, metro officers, who hacked a Nigerian person to death,” said Mr Iwobi.
South African President has appealed to South Africans planning anti-immigration protests on Tuesday not to act violently against foreign Black nationals in the country.
Mr Dickson argued that symbols were not enough to deregister a political party.
The statement noted that many Ugandans had already left the rainbow country on their own following the June 30 deadline reportedly issued by the anti-immigration groups.
