Mr Abolarin urged motorists to drive with caution.
He said the deceased’s body had been deposited at the morgue.
The president thanked Mr Mohammed for his service.
Mr Tinubu said that he remained determined to seek re-election.
The party’s National Publicity Secretary, Bolaji Abdullahi, made the disclosure in a statement on Wednesday.
Mr Edafe said that Mr Usman had been arrested and transferred to Force Headquarters, Abuja for disciplinary action.
The police said that two residents sustained gunshot injuries during the attack.
“It is increasingly evident that Nigeria’s democracy, and indeed the integrity of the 2027 general elections, is in serious jeopardy,” Mr Abubakar said.
The incident comes nearly six years after the #EndSARS protests against police brutality.
The firm warned that delays could affect the party’s participation in the 2027 general elections.
