FBI offers $1 million reward for information on fugitive murderer, drug trafficker

The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has offered a reward of $1million for anyone who provides information on a fugitive wanted for murder, kidnapping and drug trafficking.
The FBI announced reward for information leading to the arrest of Trung Duc Lu, one of America’s top ten most wanted fugitive, in a statement on Thursday.
“The FBI is offering a reward of up to $1,000,000 for info leading directly to the arrest of Trung Duc Lu, wanted in connection with the August 2014 torture, kidnapping, and murder of two Vietnamese brothers in Philadelphia,” the statement read.
According to the FBI, the fugitive is wanted for alleged murder, kidnapping, drug distribution and fraud related crimes amongst others crimes.
“Mr Lu is wanted for “conspiracy to commit kidnapping; kidnapping (3 counts); interstate travel in aid of racketeering; conspiracy to collect an extension of credit by extortionate means; collection of an extension of credit by extortionate means; conspiracy to distribute marijuana; aiding and abetting,” the FBI said.
Earlier in the week, the FBI offered a whopping sum of $150,000 as a reward for anyone who provides information on a wanted fraudster, Herbert Leon Kimble.
We have recently deactivated our website's comment provider in favour of other channels of distribution and commentary. We encourage you to join the conversation on our stories via our Facebook, Twitter and other social media pages.
More from Peoples Gazette

Agriculture
FG tasks ECOWAS on leveraging financing strategies for agroecology
The federal government has urged stakeholders in the agriculture and finance sectors in the West Africa region to leverage financing strategies to enhance agroecology practices

Politics
Katsina youths pledge to deliver over 2 million votes to Atiku
“Katsina State is Atiku’s political base because it is his second home.”

Heading 5
Arsenal beat Coventry City 3-0 in Premier League opener
Kai Havertz found the back of the net in the first 15 minutes of the game.Â

Africa
DR Congo’s Ebola death toll hits 2,500
He projected that the existing funds will be exhausted in weeks.

States
Troops rescue 43-year-old kidnap victim in Kaduna, kill terrorist in SokotoÂ
The spokesperson said that troops engaged the terrorists and forced them to withdraw in disarray.

Sport
Usain Bolt registers to play for Manchester Sunday league team
The 40-year-old Manchester United fan registered as a player for Wythenshawe Vets FC.Â

Education
WAEC announces release of 2026 WASSCE digital certificates
The examination body asked candidates to log on to waec.org to access their certificates.Â

Heading 5
Prince Harry, Elton John, five others ordered to make initial payment of £9.5 million to Daily Mail publisher
The judge said the plaintiffs had not built an airtight case.Â






