Mr Macaroni rejects Sanwo-Olu’s invitation to stage peaceful walk
Thespian, Debo Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni has rejected the invitation to a peace walk by Lagos governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
“I humbly decline the Invitation of Mr Governor. The Government themselves set up a panel. The panel has made recommendations.
“I believe that genuine peacemaking will begin by first implementing the recommendations of the panel. Then we can begin to trust the government,” Mr Macaroni tweeted Tuesday.
Mr Sanwo-Olu addressed the state on Tuesday regarding the judicial panel of enquiry and the release of the white paper he had promised more than two weeks ago.
During his address, Mr Sanwo-olu invited Mr Macaroni, Folarin ‘Falz’ Falana, Seun Kuti, Dele Farotimi amongst others to “a walk of peace” sometime next month.
Other notable public figures such as Omoyele Sowore have rejected the walk, saying justice must begin with the implementation of the panel report.
More from Peoples Gazette
Mr Abdullahi said the community had suffered more than 13 attacks, lost more than 50 persons and have spent over N200 million in the last two years as ransom.
Liverpool are now second on the EPL log with 45 points in 21 games, displacing Chelsea who had 43 points in 22 games so far.
The APC chieftain, who is aspiring to become Nigeria’s president in 2023, has revved up visitations to politicians in the name of sympathy.
The traffic diversions and road rehabilitation would last for three months, Lagos transport commissioner said.
Police spokesman in the state, Wasiu Abiodun, in a statement in Minna on Sunday, said the victims were abducted at about 02:00 a.m. on Friday.
EEDC warned that if electricity theft was not abated, energy services in the region would be jeopardised.