Monday, February 6, 2023

Nude Video: Dangote withdraws suit against American mistress

Businessman Aliko Dangote has withdrawn the charges he instituted against former mistress Autumn Spikes at an American court.

• October 2, 2021

Businessman Aliko Dangote has withdrawn the charges he instituted against former mistress Autumn Spikes at an American court.

Ms Spikes uploaded a series of court documents via Instagram on Friday, indicating the billionaire, who filed the suit via a pseudonym John Doe, has, through amended notice of dismissal without notice, quit the matter.

She alleged that this move was made to avoid covering legal expenses.

“He had till Sept 30 to submit a second amended complaint with more evidence of extortion and since this never transpired in the first place, he waited to the night before to file a “voluntary dismissal without prejudice,” Ms Spikes said on Instagram, ” basically to avoid paying my bills.”

In January, Peoples Gazette reported how Mr Dangote filed a lawsuit to claim damages for his reputation after his buttocks had been exposed on social media.  

Mr Dangote filed the charges in Miami, Florida, seeking compensation for $30,000 in the civil lawsuit, where he filed under a pseudonym John Doe. The name also had an alias that says ‘DA’, which appeared presumably as initials for Aliko Dangote. 

The charges were filed against Ms Spikes, who came on Instagram to expose the lawsuit and threaten Mr Dangote for making the case public, hinting that the billionaire stood to have more embarrassing information about him published on the Internet as part of the suit.

Already, the woman claimed Mr Dangote had offered to pay her for her silence, as the pair had been in a relationship for nine years without a non-disclosure agreement to stop her from publicly speaking on the affair.

Using a handle, Allarounda1 on Instagram, Ms Spikes posted a video of herself and Mr Dangote on a couch inside what appeared to be a luxury yacht on January 1, showing Mr Dangote partially covered by an orange blanket while using the phone.

We have recently deactivated our website's comment provider in favour of other channels of distribution and commentary. We encourage you to join the conversation on our stories via our Facebook, Twitter and other social media pages.

More from Peoples Gazette

President Muhammadu Buhari and Bola Tinubu

Politics

Group says northerners want Tinubu to succeed Buhari but Presidency cabal resisting

“This individuals with their clandestine motives have continued to play with our unity as a country.”

World

Over 200 killed as earthquake hits Turkey, Syria

At least 200 persons have died and millions have been displaced from their homes after a deadly earthquake.

Showbiz

Tems wins Grammy, Burna Boy leaves empty-handed

Tems has won her first Grammy at the 65th Grammy awards on Sunday.

Beyonce

Showbiz

Beyoncé wins record-breaking 32nd Grammy

It took the songwriter 88 career nominations to break the previous 31 Grammy Awards record.

Pervez Musharraf

World

UN chief mourns ex-Pakistani President Musharraf

In 2019, he was sentenced to death in absentia for high treason. The ruling was later overturned.

UN PEACEKEEPERS

Africa

Guterres condemns attack on UN’s helicopter in DR Congo

M23 has seized many areas of North Kivu province in eastern DRC since last October.