Assault: TuFace threatens Brymo with N1 billion lawsuit
Nigeria’s music superstar TuFace has threatened to file a N1 billion defamation lawsuit against Brymo if he does not apologise in 48 hours.
This followed Brymo’s claim on Twitter that TuFace assaulted him.
On Thursday, Brymo shared a letter on his Twitter page that he stated came from TuFace’s lawyers.
“The baseless and false allegations have caused unspeakable distress to our client and his family… Our client will give you the benefit of a doubt. Perhaps you were inspired to spew such nonsense after one of such self-confessed episodes of ‘spending days getting high and philandering’, in which case, we demand that, within 48 (forty-eight) hours of receipt of this letter, you withdraw your statements and publish on your entire social media accounts an unreserved apology to our client and his wife,” said the letter.
Speaking on the lawsuit threat, Brymo tweeted, “I have received this from Innocent Idibia’s lawyers, or so it reads.. I’ll advise they go on to the court, as I insist on all my tweets asserted… they are not ‘nonesense’…”
More from Peoples Gazette
Mr Abdullahi said the community had suffered more than 13 attacks, lost more than 50 persons and have spent over N200 million in the last two years as ransom.
Liverpool are now second on the EPL log with 45 points in 21 games, displacing Chelsea who had 43 points in 22 games so far.
The APC chieftain, who is aspiring to become Nigeria’s president in 2023, has revved up visitations to politicians in the name of sympathy.
The traffic diversions and road rehabilitation would last for three months, Lagos transport commissioner said.
Police spokesman in the state, Wasiu Abiodun, in a statement in Minna on Sunday, said the victims were abducted at about 02:00 a.m. on Friday.
EEDC warned that if electricity theft was not abated, energy services in the region would be jeopardised.