The command’s spokesperson, Nafiu Habib, stated this in a statement on Wednesday.
The CBN said the revocation of the MFBs’ licences was in accordance with its powers under section 12 and 13 of the banks and other Financial Institutions Act (BOFIA), 2020.
Mr Onoja said the operation disrupted terrorist networks across Niger, Kwara, Kogi and the Federal Capital Territory.
Ms Ali said the revocation was approved by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Olayemi Cardoso.
The police said efforts had been intensified to apprehend the fleeing members of the criminal gang.
The victims were abducted by armed bandits from Unguwan Lado in Kankara Local Government Area on June 22, 2026.
Mr Tengwong said two people were also injured in the attack.
An AK-47 rifle, ammunition, and livestock were recovered during the operations.
Mr Haruna urged media organisations to use their platforms to mobilise voters.
The state police spokesperson said the suspects were arrested following reports received at various divisional police headquarters between 19 and 26 June, 2026.
